I promised myself to decide on a first iteration of a personal G.T.D. system earlier today. While I’m very eager to say “didn’t have time” I won’t allow myself that excuse! It is better to make a decision and adapt from that in next weeks review than further postpone a stabilization… So here they are, the tools for all parts of the system:
1. “In” basket – I will continue to use Evernote for now, despite I’m not keen on it.
2. “Someday / maybe” – I will add a tag “someday” to an Evernote for something I classify in this category.
3. Reference – I will add a tag “ref” similar to (2).
4. Projects list – Google docs spreadsheet.
5. Project plans – whatever fits the project at hand.
6. Waiting for list – Google Keep.
7. Calendar – Google Calendar.
8. Contextual TO DO lists – Google Keep.
To separate 6 and 8 clearly I will use different background colours in Google Keep (nice feature!).